Shopping Online is Easy…Delivery Should be Too.
PackagePost was started because I became so frustrated missing all of my package deliveries while I was away at work. Sometimes the package was stolen, and I would spend hours on the phone with customer service. Other times, UPS would try day after day to deliver my package and eventually give up. “Yes, I was at work yesterday during this time, and I’m at work again today.” There has to be a better system!
I started talking with local businesses to see if they would accept my packages, and realized many of them already did this for my neighbors. That’s where the idea of PackagePost started.
We partner with local business who have said they will accept your packages while you’re away from home.
How does it work?
- Sign up for a subscription at www.mypackagepost.com
- Register with your preferred PackagePost location
- Shop online, and ship your package to your PackagePost
- They receive your package and notify you via email
- They hang on to them for you while you’re away
- You pick it up when it’s convenient for you
How much does it cost?
Our basic plan is $12.99 per month for up to 10 packages, and $19.99 per month for 10+ packages. You can cancel anytime!
Don’t see a PackagePost location near you?
We’re constantly adding new locations, so make sure you follow us on Facebook to be the first to know about new locations.